We have four stations.
Our department is made up of 100% volunteers.
Our four stations house our eight companies where our volunteers provide the community with fire and life rescue. Each station is the home of different pieces of our department fleet.
Join Our Team
Station 3 was originally opened in 1956. In the early 1990's, it was decided that Station 3 would become a maintenance building for the Fire District. The property next to the station was acquired and this new Station 3 was opened in 1996.